In the oil and gas sector, Fichtner India offers design and detailed engineering services involving multi-disciplines namely Process, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical I&C and Civil. Our detail engineering services include Procurement assistance, Vendor engineering review, Project management, Supervision of construction and commissioning. Our experts are conversant with the relevant industry standards and practices including safety related regulations. Our experience includes design and engineering for long distance pipelines conveying various fluids, design of static equipments and rotating equipments such as storage tanks, heat exchangers and pressure vessels compressors and turbines.
- Pipeline Transmission
- System Integration – Civil, MEP
Fichtner has the expertise to conceptualize the design for the LNG Terminal and also provide the detail engineering services which involving all disciplines, namely Process, Civil, Mechanical, Piping, Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Pipeline Transmission
Fichtner Engineers have the capability to design and engineer long distance Pipelines for transportation of various fluids.
- Line sizing and material selection
- Feasibility studies
- Design calculation in accordance in ASME B31.4/B31.8/AWWA as applicable
- Preparation of alignment sheets
- Pipeline installation drawings
- System Integration
FICHTNER India has in-house expertise in 3D modeling.
- Architectural modeling, including, building cladding and roofing, false flooring and ceiling, joinery details, handrails
- Structural modeling, comprising of, main building frames including staircase, cladding runners and roof purlins, crane girder with brackets, supporting structures for MEP services, including brackets, hangers etc
- MEP modeling, such as, cabling for Electrical ,Instrumentation and Telecom, Fire water network piping, Plumbing, HVAC ducting and Equipments
- Clash checks
- Extraction to 2D drawings
- BOM generation
The modeling and integration of various services in the building ensures clash free design, apart from ensuring the fire escape routes in accordance with the relevant HSE Norms and also helps check the accessibility and lay-down area required for various equipments
- Chemical and Petrochemical
For the chemical and petro-chemical industries, except for the basic process design which is normally done by the licensor, Fichtner can support both the owner and EPC contractor as the case may be by providing the residual cum detail engineering services. This involves review of the basic engineering process data provided by the licensor.
Fichtner India can do both basic and detail engineering for the Offsite and Utilities for the main stream plant.